Monday, May 23, 2016

Springing into Summer

Life is so good!  I have been meaning to blog for a while now and get sad thinking I haven't been because I don't want to forget how amazing life has been to us lately!

We have been making lots of progress on our house.  The yard is now level and starting to grow grass.  We strung up the lights I have always wanted and planted our garden.  Liam loves being outside so I have a feeling that is where the majority of our summer will be spent!

Alexa and Dillon got married this weekend!  Eric was able to fly out for the wedding and all three of them will be in Texas this summer.  Amber and Trevor have a home in Oklahoma.  I miss them so much and will miss Lex, Dillon and Blub! 

Trev and I took a trip to Hawaii last month!  Trev was auditing BYU HI so I came out on the tail end and we spent a week in Kauai!  It was hard leaving Liam for a week!  We missed him so much!  It was good to have a break though! 

I just started a job last month as well!  It is for Garrett Capital, Inc. and I work a couple hours a day.  Luckily, I am able to work from home and Jessalyn is my supervisor!  It is a perfect job and a good opportunity to stay in the Finance world.

Our days are really busy!  Between chasing Liam and working on the house we don't get much down time!  But we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment