Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Little Bump I Love

I didn't know what to expect when I got pregnant.  I have heard horror stories of being sick and bed ridden and getting stretch marks and the list goes on and on. What I didn't hear is how much I would love my little wiggly bump!  From the moment I found out we were going to have a baby, I read every day about how big it was and what it was developing that day.  I already loved the baby growing inside of me and was so scared of losing it.  When we told our families he was only the size of a blueberry and had already developed so many important parts of his body!  He will always be my little blueberry :)
I was very blessed to have an awesome pregnancy.  I only got a little nauseous during the first trimester and only threw up once.  I remember being so tired my first tri as well.  I would go to bed at 9:00 and struggle to wake up for work at 7:30.  My belly didn't really pop out until 20 weeks then it just kept growing.  I can't lie I was excited when I finally got a belly.  It didn't really feel real until then.  I started feeling little flutter kicks around 20 weeks and dad was able to feel them around 21 weeks!  His face lit up when he felt our little guy in there.
The second and third trimester were wonderful.  I got my energy back and the nausea went away.  I loved when Trev would talk to him and feel him moving around.  One time he kicked so hard that it made Trev jump! I will definitely miss being pregnant, but am so excited to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment