Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Liam's first Christmas

The flu! Everyone got the flu for Christmas!  We went to Idaho the week of Christmas and the flu spread through the house!  I was so sad that for Liam's first Christmas he was sick!  I guess I am the one to blame since I got it first.  Scott got it the next day, then Alexa, then Ashli, then Liam and Trev.  Liam has never really been sick before so it was extra sad.  He would just lay in Scott's arms and whimper with the saddest look on his face.  He was so cuddly and he never wants cuddles!  I slept in a bed with him Christmas Eve because it was breaking my heart!
He tried to be happy Christmas Day, but he just couldn't.  The day was full of a few smiles and lots of naps.
We went to Logan the next day to spend time with my fam.  On Sunday, everyone except Amber and Trevor were there and it was a mad house!  10 adults, 7 kids, and 1 dog make for a busy house!  I'm glad we were able to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment