Monday, August 29, 2011

one year older, lots wiser

Trev is now 24...ha it sounds so old! But I must say he has changed so much since his last birthday!  He knows a lot more about women and their emotions :) and he has progressed so far in school.  He was accepted into the Huntsman Scholars Program-which is extremely difficult to get into-and the school is paying for him to visit Europe.  He is so driven, I love it!  He is an amazing man and deserved an amazing birthday so I did my best to celebrate it.  It started off with presents, a surprise breakfast with the Sealy's and Blub, shopping at the Gateway and a trip to Wendover with all his friends!
Niki was soo excited to win at Bingo :)
the whole crew

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Trev! I love the Yankees picture. He is a true fan! We should all go to a game...next season!

    ReplyDelete