Sunday, August 18, 2013

Year Number 3!

We were so lucky to spend our 3rd year anniversary in Park City!  It was the perfect weekend!  Trev booked a couples massage for us Saturday morning. Our next stop was the Copper Bowl in Salt Lake where we had an incredible Indian lunch buffet.
From there we headed to Park City and spent the day shopping and exploring Park City.  I have never been there in the summer and didn't realize how much I would love it. That night we swam at our hotel and picked up some of our favorite snacks for dinner-cottage cheese and baked cheddar Lays :) The next morning we headed up to Park City resort and went for a little hike and rode the Coaster!!!  The Coaster takes you up the ski hill and you fly down at 40 mph with lots of twists and turns.  It was one of my favorite things I have ever done!
 After that we headed down to Historic Main Street.  We window shopped and walked around the Farmer's Market.

I love spending time with my Trevy.  I can't believe we have been married three years and it just keeps getting better! We decided this picture of us describes us perfectly.  I am always loving crazy adventures and Trev goes along to make me happy, but he is always the cautious one and keeps me safe :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! Love you guys! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete