Sunday, April 12, 2015

Liam's Baby Blessing

Today Liam was blessed by his incredible dad. He gave Liam such a beautiful blessing. I wish I could remember every word.  He blessed him to grow strong and have a healthy body. He blessed him to have a love for the gospel and to go on a mission. He was blessed to have the power to discern what is from God and what is from Satan. He was blessed to find an eternal companion who he can take to the temple. 
It is such an amazing thought to think he has his whole life ahead of him and all the amazing things he can accomplish. I hope he loves and clings to the gospel and I hope Trev and I can be prime examples of that. 
He was surrounded by both mine and Trevs family. We are lucky to have such a strong support system. It was a good day to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment